We subscribe to the People In Aid Code of Good Practice.
This is an internationally recognised management tool that helps agencies enhance the quality of their human resources management.
The seven principles
Built on the guiding principle that “people are central to the achievement of our mission”, the Code comprises seven principles:
1. Health, safety and security
2. Learning, training and development
3. Recruitment and selection
4. Consultation and communication
5. Support, management and leadership
6. Staff policies and practices
7. Human resources strategy
For more information visit https://www.peopleinaid.org/code/.