By remembering Health Poverty Action in your will, you can leave the greatest gift. You can leave a legacy of health for the people who have been forgotten by everyone else.
Here are some of the ways your legacy could benefit the very poorest people:
- £500 provides four delivery beds for mothers-to-be.
- £2,000 buys bicycles or motorbikes for health workers to reach remote villages.
- £6,000 stops 1,000 children getting diphtheria, polio, tetanus and TB.
- £10,000 improves health and childbirth services by creating a health post and training local staff and volunteers.
- £20,000 sets up rainwater harvesting schemes providing water to villages and health centres.
- £30,000 supplies materials for toilets and wells in 50 villages.
- £50,000 builds a brand new health care centre in an isolated community.
If you would like to discuss what your contribution could mean for the communities we work with, please contact Sarah Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call her for a confidential discussion on 020 7840 3766, or write to:
Health Poverty Action
London SW8 1SJ
We advise you to use a qualified solicitor to amend an existing will or leave a legacy in a new will. They can talk you through the different types of gifts you can leave.