Evaluation of HPA’s UKAID SRHR project in Burma
*EXTENDED DEADLINE – THE DEADLINE FOR THE UKAID PROJECT ENDLINE EVALUATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT (UK TIME) FRIDAY 5th OCTOBER*
Consultancy: Project Endline Evaluation
Project: Promoting effective sexual and reproductive health services and rights (SRHR) in hard to reach, underserved cultural minorities’ areas along the Sino-Burmese border in Myanmar project
Health Poverty Action is currently recruiting an Evaluation Team to conduct a final evaluation of its UKAid Direct funded SRHR project, ‘Promoting effective sexual and reproductive health services and rights (SRHR) in hard to reach, underserved cultural minorities’ areas along the Sino-Burmese border in Myanmar’, funded by UKAID from the UK Government, in Burma between November and December 2018.
Applicants may be based anywhere in the world but will conduct the evaluation in Burma/ China. We are looking for consultant(s), ideally with the following skills/experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience conducting end of project evaluations or assessments
- Experience of undertaking evaluations in the areas of sexual and reproductive rights
- Knowledge of the historical and political situation in the ceasefire areas of Myanmar
- Value for money specialist
- Able to deliver reports in English
View the Tender Notice, TOR and HPA procurement documents below.
Interested consultant(s) must submit the following documents:
- Completed HPA procurement documents (Annexes 2, 10,11,18,19,24 and 25)
- Expression of interest (10 pages max) to include:
- Technical proposal (including proposed methodology)
- Financial proposal
- Capacity statement
- Availability of dates
Please see the TOR for a more detailed breakdown of the above.
Interested consultant(s) are required to submit complete documents to email@example.com by 5th October 2018 00:00 (midnight UK time).