Have your own place in the 2019 Marathon and would like to run for us? Are you interested in a place for 2020? Whatever your question, get in touch with our Community & Events Team.
raised by our team in 2018
places available with Health Poverty Action
chance of getting a place through the ballot
You won’t run alone!
As a small charity, our runners are a team and we’re your number 1 fans.
All Health Poverty Action team members will receive:
- A Health Poverty Action running vest.
- A fundraising pack to help you meet your targets.
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the HPA fundraising team.
- Regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated.
- Optional marathon team meet-ups and fun runs.
- A private Facebook Group to share training tips and support.
- A Cheer team on the day and an unbeatable team spirit throughout.