Health Poverty Action is currently accepting bids for an external evaluation of our cross-border malaria programme in Laos and Cambodia. We are accepting bids from:
• Consultants proposing to cover both countries, or
• Consultants proposing to cover one country if they are open to remotely collaborating with another consultant proposing to cover the other country. This could be chosen by Health Poverty Action through the bidding process, or two bidders may apply together.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows;
• Conduct a desk/document review of currently available documents
• Develop and design evaluation tools to capture all necessary information for the learning questions and KAP Survey update
• Liaise and ready Health Poverty Action data collection teams to establish the necessary sample size per province
• Support logistical and operational organisation of the evaluation
• Supervise the data collection process including data quality checks with appropriate feedback to improve data collection
• Conduct data cleaning and analysis
• Present all raw data and complete database from primary data
• Present key findings
• Prepare and submit the final detailed written evaluation report. The final report will provide clear guidance and recommendations on ways to strengthen on-going monitoring and implementation of the programme to maximise learning and adjust/improve future project design, and the logic of intervention and monitoring indicators, if necessary
For further details, you can download the tender specification here. The expression of interest should be submitted by Friday 23rd October 2020 to [email protected] with the subject title: “CL_MAL_EVAL”.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage interested parties to submit as early as possible.