The School Stomp is a sponsored walk for the whole school to raise money for the world’s poorest children to give them the essential health care and futures they deserve.
It’s a healthy and fun way for students to raise money and awareness for the health issues faced by children all over the world.
The School Stomp can also be linked to a variety of curriculum areas, including:
- English – persuasive writing to ask for sponsorship
- Maths – measure different routes, the time in different parts of the world or counting donations
- Geography – find out more about the countries Health Poverty Action works with
- Art – create posters for the event
- Science – look at the effect of exercise and food on the human body
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition – what foods and drinks promote a healthy lifestyle
- PE – take part in The School Stomp!